Information We Collect
We may collect the following information from you:
* Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as your name, email address, mailing address, and payment information.
* Information about your transactions on our website, including details of any purchases you make.
* Information about your computer, including your IP address, browser type, and operating system, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers.
Use of Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
* To present our website and its contents to you.
* To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
* To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
* To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
* To notify you about changes to our website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this policy:
* To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
* To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
* To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
Accessing, Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
This policy was last updated on 1/26/2023